In this digital age, you simply cannot build authority or a business without a professional website.
The first thing that people do when they want to learn more about a person or a company is search for them.
So if your brand is invisible online, it will be invisible to customers and clients.
You must have a website if you want to build your online authority, reinforce your brand, and establish the authenticity of your business.
Thankfully, creating a professional and attractive website isn’t difficult or expensive.
With these website development package, we will:
- create a website that is professional, modern, and sleek
- design the website with a responsive, mobile-friendly theme
- build the site on a WordPress CMS (content management system)
- organize and structure content to be optimized for users and search engines
- add one clear call-to-action to all pages
- create an enticing opt-in form
- add the leading WordPress contact form plugin
- set up hosting and a unique domain name (One year of BlueHost hosting and domain is included!)
- create custom, action-oriented copy for your homepage
- optimize pages for SEO (search engine optimization)
- create custom content for your Sales and About pages (for Pro and Ecommerce packages only)
- add an online store (for Ecommerce packages only)
- add product images and information (for Ecommerce packages only)
All of that helps:
- the website appear higher in search results
- the website look good on desktop and mobile devices
- the website look more trustworthy and valuable to audiences
- users quickly and easily find what they want
- the audience know exactly what to do when they visit the site
- your business collect valuable leads from the website
So stop operating your business or trying to build your brand without a website. Accelerate your business or project. Start your website development package today.
Website Development FAQs
I don’t know which package is right for me. What should I do? Schedule a free consultation. I’ll call you and we’ll figure it out together.
What happens when I purchase the website development package? How will this project work? Once you purchase the package:
1. I’ll send you a short questionnaire and contact you to set up an onboarding call. During the onboarding call, we will review the project and set expectations for both of us.
2. You will send me any content (copy, graphics, portfolio items, logo, product information, etc.) that you would like included on the site.
3. When I have everything, I’ll create an initial design of the site (which will exist on a live website) and send it to you for your review.
4. We will schedule a call, and I’ll collect the first round feedback on what you like and what you don’t. We can do this over the phone or via email.
5. I’ll do a round of revisions and send the site back for you to review all content and design elements.
6. We will schedule one more feedback review.
7. I’ll do a final round of revisions to get your website perfect, and a second editor will QA and edit the site to fix any errors in content or usability.
8. We will launch the new site! Depending on the scope of the work, the project will be compete within 30-60 days of receipt of your website content.
What happens when the project is over? I pass the reigns of the website over to you. You will have complete control over the future of the site. I’ll teach you how to make changes to the content and update your blog. But if you want me to stay involved, make future updates, and maintain the site, I would be happy to. We can discuss how you would like to continue our relationship after the design project is compete.
Why is this so cheap? The cost of website development varies heavily. For some people this package may seem cheap. The reason this package is affordably priced is because it is a theme-modification design. We do not design the site from scratch. Instead, we modify an already existing template so that it best highlights your business. But don’t worry, this won’t take away from the professionalism of your site. It will still be fully branded so that it looks and feels like your brand and no one else’s.
Why is this so expensive? The cost of website development varies heavily. For some people this package may seem expensive. The price of this package includes the cost of a mobile responsive theme, contact form plugin, and stock photos plus the time to consult with the client, collect and organize content, add an opt-in tool, have an editor copy edit the entire site, and set up hosting. Depending on the project type, additional items may be included such as content creation, Woo Commerce installation, and product set up.
What if I don’t like the site? If you are completely unsatisfied with the direction of the website after the initial design and do not feel confident that the project can be resolved with another revision, we can call it quits. I’ll return 75% of payment to you. The likelihood of this happening is extremely low, but I include this clause to calm your nerves. 🙂
Can I pick out my own theme? If you would like to be involved with picking the theme, we can do one of two things: (1) You can send me examples that you like. I will consider the design and send you versions that I can complete within this package. Using your design is not guaranteed unless it is discussed and agreed to in the onboarding call. (2) I can send you up to three themes that I think would work for your project. You can select the one you like best.
How will we work together? We can communicate either via email, Skype, or scheduled phone calls. I recommend one on-boarding call, then communicating via email for the rest of the project because this will allow most of the time to be spent working on projects. BUT if you are a phone person, we can certainly schedule calls as needed. I’m located in Tampa, FL and am on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
What’s It Like to Work with Raubi Perilli?
Working with Raubi has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure. Raubi is extremely diligent, detail oriented, prompt, organized, and most importantly pleasant! Raubi is exceptionally experienced with a strong ability to be resourceful in order to complete any task at hand. Raubi has been a blessing to our company and a large contributor to it’s success! — Dr. Yvonka De Ridder, CEO and Founder at Loving Life Therapy
Raubi is an absolute pleasure to work with, and to see her creations with your ideas come to life, is an absolute pleasure to watch. — Yvonne Cloete, Founder of Y Dream
Creating a brand new website for Yeoman’s seemed like it was going to be an expensive and exhaustive effort. But working with Simply Stated Media, we were able to quickly create an affordable site that highlighted the best parts of our business — our live music schedule and food items. They also taught me how to edit the site so I could make changes to the calendar myself. This has made marketing Yeoman’s to repeat and potential customers so much easier and more efficient. — Connie Bond, Partner at Yeoman’s Road Pub